Misaligned teeth and bite problems caused by the wrong alignments are common and persistent problems for many. It is known as malocclusion. They also lead to a number of other additional problems. Overbites, crooked teeth and many other types of malocclusion are to be seen commonly. Here is a list of the other malocclusion that might be the case with you and you would not know.
- Overbite: It is quite normal that the upper teeth line will overlap the lower front teeth. However, when the overlapping is excessive, leading the upper front teeth to bite even the lower jaw, it is known as overbite.
- Over jet: This should not be confused with the overbite. It is the case when the upper teeth line horizontally extends past the lower teeth line. This protrusion can actually be very risky and problematic for speech and eating habits.
- Cross bite: In this case, the upper teeth bite slides into the lower teeth bite. It usually happens to only one side of the jaw, but can even happen to both the sides of the jaw. The front as well as the back of the teeth that are coming into friction can be damaged in this malocclusion.
- Overcrowding: When there is a lack of space or no space between the teeth, the teeth overlap on each other. This gives a crooked appearance to the teeth. Amongst the adults, this is the most common malocclusion that leads them to go for orthodontic treatments. Orthodontic Invisible braces can fix your teeth overcrwoding.
- Diastema: When you have a significant and visible amount of spacing in between the top front two teeth, it is known as diastema. Many celebrities have this and some of them proudly boast it, making it their statement.
- Under bite: Also known as anterior cross bite, the under bite is the condition in which the lower front teeth covers the upper front teeth in a bite.
- Impacted tooth: Sometimes, one or more teeth that are impacted are unable to erupt completely and properly. In that case, there is a gap that forms in that position. Usually the dentist would remove it and fill the gap with a brace in that place.
- Spacing: Those people, who in their young and tender age had the habit of thumb sucking and tongue thrusting and some, without these habits, can have spaces in between one or more of their teeth.
- Open bite: Sometimes, the upper teeth do not overlap the lower teeth. In that case, an open or gapped bite is formed that is also known as an anterior open bite.
- Missing tooth: In dentistry terms, it is known as hypodontia. When, due to some trauma or other reason, you have one or more of your teeth missing, it will create a gap in your teeth line.
Whatever the type of malocclusion you might have experienced, they all can effectively be treated with the help of the orthodontists. A skilled invisible braces dentist would help you in achieving the desired look. To get best Orthodontic clinics in the cities of United Kingdom, like Edinburgh, Glasgow, Nottingham, Leeds or in Manchester visit the most popular dental directory of UK, Dentists Near Me.
It is a fact to consider that a mouth full of unattractive wire and bracket braces cannot gift fully a straight teeth and revitalized smile. Invisible braces have been introduced into the market to enhance self-esteem and physical confidence along with an aesthetic and barely visible alternative to conventional braces.
They are manufactured by using advanced computer technology that helps to predict movement of tooth enabling easy and gradual straightening of the same. Though such braces may not be suitable for certain misalignment cases but may be used to treat following orthodontic conditions which include:
- Crooked teeth
- Crowded and widely spaced teeth
Invisible braces is mainly designed for adults as well as older teenagers but are not recommended when baby teeth exist. But it is only the dentist and orthodontist who can easily determine the eligibility regarding such braces. Those trays are worn for the time of 22 hours per day and must not be forgotten.
Various Types of Invisible Braces
Invisible braces are similar to metal braces holding an exception that they are tooth-coloured enabling easy straightening of teeth. They get blended with teeth hence making them less noticeable. The various types of invisible braces include the following:
- Inside braces – Inside braces are attached to the back side of teeth so that they remain hidden from the view. Currently, they use scanned images of the insides of the teeth are done to create special and computer-designed custom brackets that are attached to the insides of upper and lower teeth. Elastics can be used to hasten treatment.
Inside braces include higher cost in comparison to traditional braces that are used on the front of teeth due to computer customization required to make the brackets. As they represent a new technique, one may face challenges while speaking, maintaining dental hygiene and so on.
The average cost of invisible braces in Birmingham, London, Manchester, & all across UK is generally varies between,
For Ceramic Braces : £2,000 – £2,500
For Inside Braces or Lingual Braces : £3000 and £5000
Clear aligners or Invisalign Braces : £2,500 – £4,500
For a long time, the people with crooked and misaligned teeth setting had to compromise on their look while they wore the metal wired braces to straighten their teeth. However, the new invisible braces for teeth straightening offer the same results, and are way more advantageous to wear them instead of the metal braces.
1. Discreet treatment:
Unlike the metal braces, these are invisible and hence, none will get to know that you are wearing the braces and undergoing a teeth straightening treatment.
2. Better aesthetics:
Unlike the ugly-looking metal braces, the invisible braces offer a better aesthetics, even when you are wearing them. This is because they are almost invisible and does not disturb your smile.
3. Better comfort:
The invisible braces are much more comfortable. This is because they do not harass your lips and tongue by interrupting your skin.
Yet another important aspect of the benefits of invisible braces is that these braces can bring the results within a year or just in a period of more than a year. This is a fraction of time as compared to the traditional braces.
You can take the invisible ceramic braces whenever you need. Hence, while you eat and drink something, you can take them off and after cleaning your teeth, you can put them back in the mouth. No need to deprive yourself from your favorite foods and drinks, worrying that the braces will become a hindrance.
6. Easy to maintain and better oral health:
The invisible braces are easy to maintain, as they can be taken off. You can brush and scrub them to keep them clean. When you are brushing your teeth or flossing them, simply take the braces out and once you are done, you can wear them back.
7. Known results:
The orthodontist for invisible braces will let you know about the desired and possible results on computer, before starting the procedure. Hence, you will know about the results before starting on it and this will ensure any unwanted surprise is technically avoided.
However, in order to reach an experienced orthodontist , you need to visit the best dental clinic in your city. The Dentists Near Me, a trusted dental directory offers you a list of the best clinics and dentists in your city like Manchester, London, Birmingham, Leeds, Bristol, Glasgown, Cardiff and more. If, you want to visit an orthodontist to get the invisible braces treatment in Manchester or others cities in UK, searching them through the directory with “Treatment Name + City Name” such as “Invisible Braces Manchester” and so on.